Digital Media Planner
The Digital Media Planner will be responsible for planning, and executing digital media plans. The ideal candidate must be able to manage day-to-day planning and analysis while maintaining in the scope of delivering excellent work for our clients.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Develop digital media strategy for top - tier clients
- Develop and manage digital media plans on Google, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation, and optimization of campaign activities
- Monitor and assess ongoing campaign performance; assist in strategic analysis of campaigns
- Use analytics and other measurement tools to produce reports
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords and Ad – Serving Platforms, Social Bakers, Falcon.io
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics Certification will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong presentation, verbal & written skills
- Fluent in Greek & English
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Send your CV to email@example.com
until 30/06/2019 stating the job title: Digital Media Planner
All information will be kept strictly confidential